Friday, January 18, 2013

Video: Rwanda Unfiltered

For me, Africa is the epitome of a wild place. The continent features vast expanses of untamed wilderness, massive amounts of wildlife and some of the most beautiful landscapes you'll find anywhere. My friends and family will tell you that I need little excuse to go back to Africa. It is a place that definitely sticks with you when go.

Maybe that's why I found this video to be so engrossing. It was shot in Rwanda by Mammoth Media, who spent two weeks there capturing the very essence of the place. Their work was meant to be used by the country's tourism department to promote everything they have to offer. But Mammoth released this version on the web so we can get Rwanda in its pure, unfiltered state with all of its flaws and natural beauty intact. I think it just makes the place even more appealing.

Thanks to my friends at Gadling for sharing this amazing short film.


AFRICA from MAMMOTH on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment