Tuesday, September 3, 2013

10 Things You Should Know About Everest

Online gear retailer The Clymb is giving away a trip for four, including airfare, to Nepal to trek to Mt. Everest Base Camp. The contest can be accessed from The Clymb's Facebook page and all you have to do to enter is click on the "Everest is Waiting" image and fill out the form. If you win, you'll face the unenviable task of trying to pick the three people that you will take with you on this great adventure.

To celebrate this amazing travel contest, the editorial team at The Clymb asked me to contribute a piece on Everest to post to their blog. The story I wrote is entitled "10 Things You Should Know About Mt. Everest" which you can read by clicking here. This was an article that I had a lot of fun writing as I had the opportunity to get a little creative and write about some of the more amazing aspects of the world's tallest peak that many readers may not be aware of.

I have to thank my friends over at The Clymb for making my story look so great. I simply turned in the text but they matched the words with some fantastic images and formatted everything incredibly well. I want to also thank them for allowing me to be a part of the "Everest is Waiting" promotion in some small way. I think it is an incredible contest and I'm happy to share the opportunity to visit Everest here as I know many of my readers would love to make that trek for themselves. Bring a few friends along for the journey is just icing on the cake.

So, if you're interested in winning the contest, be sure to head over to The Clymb Facebook page and get entered. If you'd like to possibly learn a thing or two about Everest, be sure to checkout my article while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment